Wednesday, March 22, 2006

:: All About Summer ::

Today I'm taking my daughter shopping. She's only 5 years old and she's so picky about her clothes. I was never like that when I was 5. I didn't care how I looked or what I wore, all I cared about was playing, but Summer must be in the perfect out fit or she cries when she goes to school. Has peer pressure gotten that hard on kids her age? It's starting young in Summer. My daughter is very friendly and she makes lots of friends at shcool. Last week she came home from school and told me she was going to marry Devon when she grows up. Devon is this cute little black boy in her class room and I thought to myself, when I was her age I did my best to act like I didn't even like boys, but she sure likes boys and is proud to show it. I told her she can't get married until she's 40.

***********
6:12 AM
***********

Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?