Tuesday, September 19, 2006

:: Tennesse State Fair 2006 ::

http://annxray.4t.com/image50.jpg
Has anyone ever noticed that goats really like me? I think they think I'm sexy...I had this goat at the state fair just eating out of my hands a few days ago...Now if I could just get my husband to do that. When I kid back in Oklahoma I lived on a farm and had a black billy goat like this one...His name was George...I loved that goat and one day he just disappeared...I always wondered what happened to him...Than after I grew up I was in the hospital giving birth to my daughter and I asked my momma what happened to George and she told me "We ate him." Can you believe that?... and she lied to me and told me George was chicken...Momma how could you?...True story really.
(kidding)
My family and I at the Tennessee State fair a few days ago...Cute kids hun?...I don't know how they got that cute when they got my butt ugly genes...but I promise I'll never eat their pets.
http://annxray.4t.com/photo.html

***********
6:24 PM
***********

Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?